As Phiten products have increased in popularity and exposures all over the world, there has been an increase in the volume and type of counterfeit products surfacing in various marketplaces. As only genuine Phiten products which have undergone Phiten Technology could bring the intended relaxation and recovery benefits, it is paramount for our Company to do our best for our customers to be able to purchase the real thing and experience the positive effect out of a real Phiten product.
Below are a few helpful tips on how to spot counterfeit products
- Counterfeit products look like the authentic product, but may have minor material or cosmetic differences. Try to compare the product that you are buying against authentic product. If there are any differences, even slight ones, it is most likely counterfeit.
- AVOID purchasing from businesses claiming that they are an “official” manufacturer, distributor, sub-distributor, authorised retailer of Phiten products but they are not in our Shop Locations and Authorised Dealers List. ALP KISEKI VENTURE SDN. BHD is the official Sole & Exclusive distributor of Phiten products in Malaysia and operates our direct Phiten Outlets and appoint sub-distributor as in the list.
- As Phiten continues to pursue counterfeit dealers, we have uploaded some examples of Counterfeit Phiten Products.
- Be aware that Phiten products being sold at flea market, kiosks, push carts or other sports event fairs, etc. will be most likely counterfeit unless listed in Authorised Dealers List or in our Event participation List on our Home Page.
- Counterfeit products have not been embedded with Phiten’s patented processing, and do not contain the same Aqua Metal process (or other processes) and its benefits. [Learn more about Aqua Metal Technology].
- Phiten products that are being offered at bulk quantities at business-to-business site(s) are most likely counterfeit.
- Any products that are being offered at “Wholesale Price” or in bulk quantities especially on online selling platform/auction sites are most likely counterfeit. Prices will vary from seller to seller, but keep in mind that if a price is drastically below our prices listed on the website (www.phitenmy.com) or you can refer to our retail outlets, they are most likely fake. Beware of anyone claiming to have cheap Phiten products for sale. It is simply too good to be true.
- If a Phiten product is being sold in places without official receipt. You should insist for a receipt with their company chop and if they are hesitant to provide, it is simply fishy.
- If you are in doubt, don’t buy the product although it seems to be ‘valuable buy’. You might end up spending more.
You can also verify any Phiten retailer through our website, with the following links:
- Locate our Phiten Shop/ Kiosk Shop near you (Shop Locations).
- Check if seller is under our Authorised Dealers List
- Check if our Company has participated and has merchandise the products in any event booth (Phiten Malaysia Event List)
- Note that we DO NOT authorise any other Online Selling platform/Auction site (e.g. Groupon, Dealmate, Zalora, eBay etc.) to sell Phiten products except in our OFFICIAL ONLINE SHOP in www.phitenmy.com
If you have any information that will help us prevent counterfeiting, please help to report by filling up the REPORT COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS form.
ADVICE IF YOU BUY FAKES OR COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
If you’re suspicious that your Phiten product is not the genuine article since it is NOT purchased from our Phiten Shop/ Official Online Store/ Authorised dealer/ our Event booth , there are steps you can take to get help.
- Contact the seller and try to return the ‘Phiten product’ for a full refund. (Don’t give any more personal information to the seller, though.)
- Call your credit card company and ask for an immediate “charge back” or “reversal of charges.”
- If you bought it through a platform or payment service like eBay or Paypal, report the counterfeit seller to them.
- Monitor your credit card for suspicious activity in the future. Many of these bad websites are phishing sites looking to steal personal information.